Something wrong with POP3Notifier behaviour

Brauchen Sie Hilfe beim Benutzen eines Plugins?

Moderator: Forum-Team

Something wrong with POP3Notifier behaviour

Beitragvon brianakin » 16. Dez 2011, 18:41

I am on the latest version of Spami and Notifier. I am finding that when Notifier checks for e-mail and pops up the notifications, it does not automatically flow to the Recycle Bin/Training Area. Only after I open Outlook Express 6.0 do I receive messages, which may include spam or may exclude legitimate e-mail, at which point I have to go back to Spami and mark as spam or not spam, which is after the fact.

At one point I was able to go into Spami after receiving e-mails, mark the spam, learn from it, then open my client and only the stuff I wanted to see there would come through. Is this a feature of the latest version, or do I just have an incorrect setting somewhere? I have followed the FAQ to the letter so I am not sure what else I should do.

Thanks.
brianakin
User
User

POP3Notifier not first storing messages in Spami

Beitragvon brianakin » 16. Dez 2011, 20:36

When I first started using Spami, I had a setup where the Notifier would check for new e-mails, then immediately moved spam to the Recycle Bin and copied all messages to Training Area based on rules/filters I had created.

Now it seems that none of these messages show up in Spami until I have already opened my e-mail client (Outlook Express 6.0), which sometimes results in legitimate messages being caught as spam and vice versa.

I followed the Setup Wizard to the letter. What do I need to do to get the Notifier to send first to Spami where I have a chance to learn new markings before opening my client? Thanks.
brianakin
User
User

Re: Something wrong with POP3Notifier behaviour

Beitragvon michel » 30. Dez 2011, 14:15

Hi!

Please note that the POP3Notifier does not work with the latest Spamihilator version yet. I'm currently working on an update which will first be released as a beta version here on the forum, so please stay tuned.

Bye,
Michel
Chuck Norris doesn't kill Spam. He uses Spamihilator! ;-)
michel
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team
Plugin-Programmierer

Zurück zu Plugins: Hilfe