New plugin: Misnamed Filter

Alles, was mit Plugins für Spamihilator zu tun hat. (Keine Plugin-Hilfe, Plugin-Bugs oder Plugin Feature Requests, siehe jeweils dort.)

Moderator: Forum-Team

Spamihilator 0.9.9.52 x64 compatibility

Beitragvon AlexV » 27. Dez 2009, 16:18

The current version of Misnamed Filter has some compatibility issues with the new native 64 bit version of Spamihilator.

If you find that spamihilator_32bit_bridge.exe crashes when you start Spamihilator, then try the following:

First, kill spamihilator.exe process using the task manager. Then, delete the two files in "\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Spamihilator\shared".

To workaround the problem in Misnamed Filter and prevent it happening again, add the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Spamihilator", with a DWORD value of "ConfigDir" = 0. (This lets the 32bit plugin see the Spamihilator\ConfigDir registry value that it is expecting, as the real registry value is now only visible to 64 bit code.)

For convenience, here's a .reg file that will do it for you: Spamihilator32RegKey.reg

Eventually I'll release an updated version of this plugin with native x64 support, but I'm waiting to see the new plugin interface before I do.
AlexV
Spam-Massenmörder
Spam-Massenmörder

Plugin-Programmierer

Re: Spamihilator 0.9.9.52 x64 compatibility

Beitragvon michel » 27. Dez 2009, 16:47

AlexV hat geschrieben:Eventually I'll release an updated version of this plugin with native x64 support, but I'm waiting to see the new plugin interface before I do.

This would be nice. The new plugin interface makes heavy use of C++ stuff. I know you're using managed C++, but I do not have very much experience with that. Is it possible to derive a "normal" C++ class in managed C++? Can pointers to managed C++ objects be used by "normal" C++?

Regards,
Michel
Chuck Norris doesn't kill Spam. He uses Spamihilator! ;-)
michel
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team
Plugin-Programmierer

Re: New plugin: Misnamed Filter

Beitragvon AlexV » 27. Dez 2009, 17:58

I don't have much experience with it either! The only managed C++ I write is for Spamihilator plugins :) I'm a C# programmer, by preference.

From what I can tell, Managed C++ is 100% compatible with C++, so I should be able to produce whatever classes and implement whatever interfaces or base classes are required. I'll just have to try it and see, though.

Of course, it would be nice if Spamihilator could load .net plugins directly! Then I'd only have to provide one plugin dll which would work natively in both 64 and 32 bit modes...

Once I have a look at the new SDK I might revisit the idea of having a generic .net wrapper plugin that would be loaded by Spamihilator and in would in turn load a .net plugin. It wasn't practical with the old SDK, but might be with the new one.

Alex
AlexV
Spam-Massenmörder
Spam-Massenmörder

Plugin-Programmierer

Beitragvon michel » 27. Dez 2009, 19:10

AlexV hat geschrieben:Once I have a look at the new SDK I might revisit the idea of having a generic .net wrapper plugin that would be loaded by Spamihilator and in would in turn load a .net plugin. It wasn't practical with the old SDK, but might be with the new one.

That would be great! I will start writing the SDK documentation very soon. After this is done I can provide you with all information you need.

Regards,
Michel
Chuck Norris doesn't kill Spam. He uses Spamihilator! ;-)
michel
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team
Plugin-Programmierer

Beitragvon AlexV » 17. Jan 2010, 11:51

Here's a version of Misnamed Filter using the existing plugin interface, but with 64 bit compatibility:

MisnamedFilter-0.5.exe
MisnamedFilter-Source-0.5.zip

It uses my new plugin installer which should auto-detect whether you have 64 bit or 32 bit Spamihilator installed, and install the appropriate version of Misnamed Filter.

Alex
AlexV
Spam-Massenmörder
Spam-Massenmörder

Plugin-Programmierer

Beitragvon anbuva » 17. Jan 2010, 12:03

Hallo AlexV!

thank you :D

Regards
anbuva
anbuva
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon Chactory » 17. Jan 2010, 13:02

Hi AlexV!

That's great! :)

Regards, Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon AlexV » 3. Apr 2011, 19:48

Misnamed Filter has been updated to resolve a bug where learning may stop working after a spam message has been learnt from:

MisnamedFilter-0.6.exe
MisnamedFilter-Source-0.6.zip

The plugin installer which should auto-detect whether you have 64 bit or 32 bit Spamihilator installed, and install the appropriate version of Misnamed Filter.

Alex
AlexV
Spam-Massenmörder
Spam-Massenmörder

Plugin-Programmierer

Beitragvon anbuva » 3. Apr 2011, 20:06

Hallo AlexV!

wonderful. I try out the new version. I thank you for your work. :D

Regards
anbuva
anbuva
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon Chactory » 3. Apr 2011, 21:08

Hallo AlexV!

Thanks a lot! :)

Gruß, Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon Andreas_Z » 4. Apr 2011, 10:44

Hi AlexV!

Thank you for your work. I tried to install the new plugin. But unfortunately, the installation routine contains an error.

Misnamed-Error.jpg
Misnamed-Error.jpg (47.08 KiB) 3955-mal betrachtet

Therefore, the installation fails.

Gruß
Andreas_Z
Core i7 3,4 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Win7 64bit SP1, GDATA Bussiness 11.0
Exchange-Server 2003, VM mit WinXP Pro SP3.
Spami-Online-Hilfe, Spami-FAQ, Anbuva's FAQ
Andreas_Z
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon AlexV » 4. Apr 2011, 10:57

I think that's an error with how its shown in the log by NSIS, rather than where it's actually written to. I've checked the installer here and it shows the same \\ in the log even though it's correctly installing.

The most likely reason for the error you are seeing is that Spamihilator was running and using the Misnamed Filter dll, so it couldn't be replaced. Please try closing Spamihilator first, or even uninstalling the previous version before installing the new one (in case there is some other reason it can't overwrite the .dll file)

Regards,

Alex
AlexV
Spam-Massenmörder
Spam-Massenmörder

Plugin-Programmierer

Beitragvon anbuva » 4. Apr 2011, 18:53

Hallo AlexV!

short message: the new version now works. :D

Regards
anbuva
anbuva
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon Andreas_Z » 5. Apr 2011, 06:40

Hello AlexV!

OK. This was a very good indication. The installation is now done correctly. Thank you for your efforts.

Gruß
Andreas_Z
Core i7 3,4 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Win7 64bit SP1, GDATA Bussiness 11.0
Exchange-Server 2003, VM mit WinXP Pro SP3.
Spami-Online-Hilfe, Spami-FAQ, Anbuva's FAQ
Andreas_Z
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon AlexV » 18. Sep 2011, 15:58

Here is a new version of Misnamed Filter which has been recompiled to work with Spamihilator 0.9.9.58. Unfortunately, as I don't have the older version of Visual Studio any more, this means that it now requires .NET Framework 4 (instead of 2) and Visual C++ Runtime 2010 (instead of 2008). The installer will detect if you are missing these and offer links to download them.

MisnamedFilter-0.7.exe
MisnamedFilter-Source-0.7.zip

Alex
AlexV
Spam-Massenmörder
Spam-Massenmörder

Plugin-Programmierer

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Plugins: Allgemein