Export Senders Plugin v0.9.0 is now available!

Alles, was mit Plugins für Spamihilator zu tun hat. (Keine Plugin-Hilfe, Plugin-Bugs oder Plugin Feature Requests, siehe jeweils dort.)

Moderator: Forum-Team

Export Senders Plugin v0.9.0 is now available!

Beitragvon Bob Loeffler » 21. Feb 2005, 08:10

Hi all,

I have uploaded a new plugin called Export Senders Plugin v0.9.0 to the Spamihilator website on the Plugins/Add-Ons page. It is an add-on that doesn't do any e-mail filtering.

This plugin utility allows you to export the e-mail addresses of Friends or Blocked Senders (or both) to text files. You can then import them into another installation of Spamihilator or even many e-mail clients. The data can be written to the text file in comma- or tab-delimited format. You can also choose whether you want the senders name or e-mail address to be written first.

Most people won't need this plugin, but I made it just in case some of you do need it. :-)

Please let me know if you find any problems or have suggestions. There are currently no help files. They will be made for version 1.0.

Thanks,

Bob
English Spamihilator FAQ - Spamihilator questions and answers in English!
Author of these plugins and filters: Attachment Extensions Filter, Empty Mail Filter, HTML Links Filter, No Comment! Filter, Plain Text Links Filter, Scripts Filter, Unclassified Filter, Export Senders Plugin and Filter Statistics Plugin. See the details here!
Bob Loeffler

Forum-Team
Plugin-Programmierer

Zurück zu Plugins: Allgemein