Spamihilator hangs - unknown port conflicts

For all users, who don't speak German!

Moderator: Forum-Team

Spamihilator hangs - unknown port conflicts

Beitragvon djwind » 27. Aug 2016, 14:59

I've been using Spamihilator for over 10 years together with Outlook 2003 initially and for the past 5 years with Outlook 2010 with no problems. Lately, it started to hang when checking my 4 email accounts. If I close both Spamihilator and Outlook and restart them, Spamihilator tells me to change the ports of Outlook email servers, which always worked in the past without any problems. It tells me it being used by "another" program, which is not true. To try to solve the problem, I reboot, then it works for a while, downloads the emails, and then, suddenly, it hangs again. I use the Windows 7 firewall and Microsoft Security Essentials and they never conflicted with Spamihilator or Outlook. I thought it could be my browsers. I use IE, Firefox and Maxthon. Again there is no conflict because I tried several times not opening them after reboot to check if they were the cause of conflict. Next I uninstalled Spamihilator and re-install it. Did not resolve the problem.
Hence, I run out of options. Any ideas why Spamihilator is hanging?
Another issue I noted is that when I open the training window it takes a while to open and to allow me to spam/not spam it. Till this problem started, it would open instantly with no delays.
You could respond directly to my email - djwind@terra.com.br.
Thanks. Daniel
djwind
User
User

Re: Spamihilator hangs - unknown port conflicts

Beitragvon Chactory » 16. Nov 2016, 21:10

Hello djwind!

Sorry, no precise idea ... Problem with "Lernender Filter"?

Zwischenablage20.jpg
Zwischenablage20.jpg (40.05 KiB) 1084-mal betrachtet

Sincerely,
Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Zurück zu English Forum