Emails stuck in Recycle bin

For all users, who don't speak German!

Moderator: Forum-Team

Emails stuck in Recycle bin

Beitragvon Hennie » 16. Jul 2015, 09:45

Fresh install. A lot is in the recycle bin, all have the image of restore the message. But receiving in outlook does not bring them in. New mail come in, but not those in recycle bin

Please assist
Hennie
Power-User
Power-User

Re: Emails stuck in Recycle bin

Beitragvon Chactory » 16. Jul 2015, 21:56

Better work with the training window. You can let your mails be pre-marked as spam or non-spam by Spamihilator. You can revert spam-rating by clicking on the mail to mark it and then clicking on "non-spam". When you receive mails with your mail-client the next time, Spamihilator will release those false-positives and the mail-client will receive it.
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon Hennie » 17. Jul 2015, 10:37

Hi. I know all that. What I'm saying is that the mail is in the recycle bin. Set to restore to. Marked as non spam. but it still does not download to outlook. I've also tried adding them all to freind list. Still not coming through. It seems stuck. New mail are coming in though
Hennie
Power-User
Power-User

Beitragvon Chactory » 18. Jul 2015, 19:58

Hennie hat geschrieben:I know all that.

Ok, Hennie, but I know nothing. I should need very much more details, screen-shots, ...
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Zurück zu English Forum