HELP! All of a sudden "training area" not working at all...

For all users, who don't speak German!

Moderator: Forum-Team

HELP! All of a sudden "training area" not working at all...

Beitragvon wittonline » 25. Jun 2015, 22:40

I'm on win8.1 and all was fine. Then a couple days ago messages completely stopped going into the training area. All the buttons are whited out, except the help button!...and NO messages are going into that area anymore. Everything else is working fine.

If anybody can help me, please do!

Thanks!
wittonline
User
User

Training Area not working now, buttons whited out

Beitragvon wittonline » 26. Jun 2015, 19:03

I used Spamihilator years ago, and love it. I don't know why I didn't get it back and running sooner after the last migration, other than I know I had some trouble getting it to work last time. It's perfect now, and then all of a sudden the Training Area stopped working.

Nothing else change on the PC (Win 8.1) but one morning I opened it up and there was NO mail inside. All the other apps are working fine and I get no errors. The only thing I noticed was that all of the buttons at the top (in any view) are whited out, except for the help button oddly.

Anyway, I would appreciate any help possible.

Thanks so much!
Mark
wittonline
User
User

Re: HELP! All of a sudden "training area" not working at all

Beitragvon Chactory » 5. Jul 2015, 19:49

Hi wittonline!

This is very mysterious, but it should be possible to solve, when it worked before.

Can you remember what you did on your computer between a working mail download and the problem? Did you log in into Windows with another Windows user? Have you installed a new security software?

Regards,
Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Re: HELP! All of a sudden "training area" not working at all

Beitragvon wittonline » 7. Jul 2015, 06:09

Hi Chactory!

Adblock is the only thing that could possibly affected it. No security changes. It's odd that all the buttons, other than the help button are whited out. I have added SO much into the filters I'd hate to uninstall and lose that or have the backup not work right.

Regards,
wittonline
wittonline
User
User

Zurück zu English Forum