Deleting Spam messages

For all users, who don't speak German!

Moderator: Forum-Team

Deleting Spam messages

Beitragvon Galen » 6. Jan 2015, 11:14

I have been trying Spamihilator for some time now and training it to suit my messages here. It now is more or less totally correct in its marking of emails (it was quite good to start with!) and I wondered if there was any way to make it delete all emails that it decides are spam and pass on all non-spam messages to the email client, without putting them in the training area or the Spamihilator recycle bin.

In other words, what I want is not to have to make any manual interventions at all. Whilst it is good to have all the mail sorted, it is a bit pointless if I still have to read all the spam anyway. When I had Thunderbird trained (it was not very good, which is why I tried Spamihilator) I could set a filter to mark all spam as read and delete it. Is there a way to do this with Spamihilator?

Regards,

Bob
Galen

Re: Deleting Spam messages

Beitragvon Chactory » 7. Jan 2015, 01:16

Hi Galen!

Galen hat geschrieben:It now is more or less totally correct in its marking of emails (it was quite good to start with!)

Very good! :)

In this constitution, you can use your mail client together with Spamihilator in a very comfortable way. You just need to open Spamihilator’s training area only once every week, I guess. Be sure you have as less as possible false positive filterings.

Galen hat geschrieben:what I want is not to have to make any manual interventions at all. Whilst it is good to have all the mail sorted, it is a bit pointless if I still have to read all the spam anyway. … I could set a filter to mark all spam as read and delete it

Theoretical, you could just open the training window and let Spamihilator learn without having controlled the automativ pre-marked mails. But – sorry for that – I think that it should be way safer to control the automatic filtering occasionally.

With Spamihilator, this manual supervision of an automatic process is unique comfortable, just because Michel Krämer has programmed this intelligent control panel, the training area.

Kind regards,
Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Deleting Spam messages

Beitragvon Madisonbog » 13. Mär 2017, 19:45

No I wish it was that simple. No, this is an Inbox which is only accessible from the Carminat in the car. There is a menu item Read Inbox Messages but no item to enable deletion of same. Any ideas?
Madisonbog

Zurück zu English Forum