New version 1.6 fails to initialize XP

For all users, who don't speak German!

Moderator: Forum-Team

New version 1.6 fails to initialize XP

Beitragvon alan.hewitt » 13. Dez 2014, 11:30

Tried to install over 1.5 but it fails to initialize properly (0xc000001d) Click to terminate
alan.hewitt

Re: New version 1.6 fails to initialize XP

Beitragvon alan.hewitt » 13. Dez 2014, 12:38

Hallo alan.hewitt!
I have removed version 1.6 3 times as each has failed and re-installed ver 1.5 which is working fine. Ver 1.6 after installing did not then automatically do email.

Gruß
Anonymous
alan.hewitt

Beitragvon Chactory » 25. Dez 2014, 02:29

Hello alan.hewitt!

Thank you for posting your watchings. Sorry for that. I hope that the program author will read this and test / check out what could be responsible for the problems. If you return to read this, could you perhaps provide some more details about what occurred to you whilst installing version 1.6.0?

Kind regards,
Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon Jacques France » 29. Dez 2014, 10:09

Hallo Chactory!

I've got exactly the same trouble.
My Win XP is in French.

The message is :
"Ce package d'installation ne peut pas être installé par le service Windows Installer. Vous devez installer un service pack Windows contenant une version plus récente du service Windows Installer."

Google Translate says :
"This installation package can not be installed by the Windows Installer service. You must install a Windows service pack that contains a newer version of the Windows Installer service."

This translation seems to be correct.

My Win XP is Win XP Pro SP3 with all last updates installed.

Hope This Help !

Gruß
Anonymous
Jacques France

Beitragvon Chactory » 1. Jan 2015, 14:58

Bonjour Jacques!

Excuse moiz, par je ne sais comment t'aider. :oops:

I suppose that we have to wait for Michel Krämer, the program author of Spamihilator, to help us understand the technical problem behind. Until he comes back to us, I'd recommend you to use the prior version.

Salut!
Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Zurück zu English Forum