Probem installing

For all users, who don't speak German!

Moderator: Forum-Team

Probem installing

Beitragvon Spam2014! » 9. Jun 2014, 10:13

Hi - two queries please.

Firstly - I have an Italian email system, which I understand does work alongside this programme. However, I'd really like the Spamihiliator in English.
If I install it in English, will it still work with the Italian email (Virgilio) or do I HAVE TO install the Italian version?

Secondly, I have already downloaded the English version (hope that isn't a problem - just too keen to get rid of all this junk mail!) and it is insisting on a POP3 something. It says that if you do not know which POP3 server you can leave the field blank and proceed. But it won't accept that and is keeps on demanding this wretched POP3 thing.
I have no idea what a POP3 would look like even if it was sitting looking me in the face. Bbviously I have no idea where to find this info either.
Help / ideas please.........
Ta!
Spam2014!

Re: Probem installing

Beitragvon Chactory » 16. Jun 2014, 21:00

Hello Spam2014, and sorry for my late answer! :(

Spam2014 hat geschrieben:will it still work with the Italian email (Virgilio) or do I HAVE TO install the Italian version?
Spamihilator will work in whatever language you use.

Spam2014 hat geschrieben:and is keeps on demanding this wretched POP3 thing. I have no idea what a POP3 would look like even if it was sitting looking me in the face.
Hmm ... Bevor using Spamihilator, you need to modify the mail accounts for receiving mail, either with the account assistant (wizard) or manually. Please look into the help links in my signature.

Ciao!
Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Zurück zu English Forum