area of learning and blocked senders

For all users, who don't speak German!

Moderator: Forum-Team

area of learning and blocked senders

Beitragvon adrianoba » 14. Mär 2014, 13:00

Hello, my Spamhilator not be adcionando bloquados the senders and friends. In the area of apprenticeship options in March spam and not spam and they are not adcionados the list of blocked senders and friends?

Could someone help me?
adrianoba
User
User

Re: area of learning and blocked senders

Beitragvon Chactory » 14. Mär 2014, 22:10

Hello!

Use the training window. Mark a spam-mail by clicking with the mouse on it. Then rightclick on it, and within the context-menue choose "add to blocked senders".

Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon adrianoba » 14. Mär 2014, 22:34

Hi Chactory!

When selected spam and not spam, it does not automatically adciona the blocked senders list?

Regards,
adrianoba
adrianoba
User
User

Beitragvon Chactory » 30. Mär 2014, 17:01

Hi adrianoba!

Sorry for answering late! :(

adrianoba hat geschrieben:When selected spam and not spam, it does not automatically adciona the blocked senders list?
No, it doesn't automatically.

If you would just check out a little bit the possibilities of the training window! :) You could find very useful functions there. You can e.g. mark a mail in there. Then you can add to frinds, or add to blocked senders, or mark as spam, or if Spamihilator has marked the mails erroneusly, change the rating as spam to non-spam.

It is helpful to let the training window "learn" by time, so Spamihilator can improve in recognizing spam-mails.

Melhores cumprimentos,
Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Zurück zu English Forum