Server time out and no good mail loading

For all users, who don't speak German!

Moderator: Forum-Team

Server time out and no good mail loading

Beitragvon jezzapt » 5. Jun 2013, 20:31

Hi

I have been looking for a good imap spam filter and this was recommended, very impressed with setup wizard and the spam being stopped etc and the settings, however, i did not get any good mail coming through with server time out errors coming up all the time.

I am using thunderbird, and would love to get this to work, i think I must be missing something and hope someone can help

Kidn regards

Jezzapt
jezzapt
User
User

Re: Server time out and no good mail loading

Beitragvon Chactory » 5. Jun 2013, 21:54

Hi Jezzapt!

Thank you for choosing Spamihilator. I'm a user for already nine years, and I always enjoy to keep away the spam from my inbox with Spamihilator. I like to discriminate spam from non-spam in the training area, and I find the save mail reader very helpful.

As Thunderbird is developing faster than you could say Jack Robinson, the setup wizard may sometimes fail. Please take a look into the Spamihilator online help to check, if you have done the correct mail-account modifications for the mail-reception.

Cheers,
Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Zurück zu English Forum