URL-Filter

For all users, who don't speak German!

Moderator: Forum-Team

URL-Filter

Beitragvon Gast » 25. Feb 2010, 17:42

Hi, I'm wondering if there is a way to configure the URL Filter. The plugin page for it suggests that there is a white list and black list. I can't find them in my Settings though.

The problem I'm having is that the filter has w3.org on it's blacklist. This is a standard html entry that many legitimate websites include on their emails. Is there a way to remove this entry or edit the blacklist and whitelist?

Thanks!
IB
Gast

Re: URL-Filter

Beitragvon Chactory » 25. Feb 2010, 18:04

Hi !

The URL-Filter is outdated anyway! It would be far better for you to use the Linkfilter, which has replaced the former URL-Filter, and the Links-Filter will offer you some settings like you need it.

Regards, Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon Gast » 25. Feb 2010, 19:21

Thanks Chactory. I'm using Linkfilter. But it won't allow me to enter a wildcard to disallow an entire domain extension. For instance, I want to disallow anything that links to a Russian domain (.ru). So I was hoping I could enter *.ru

Do you know of any other way that I could disallow everything using a .ru domain extension?

Thanks for the help!
Gast

Beitragvon anbuva » 25. Feb 2010, 19:48

Hallo Gast!

Try this:

Strange-Country-Filter http://www.spamihilator.com/plugins?cat ... &detail=36

(Unfortunately no search inside from Mails, but perhaps a first help for Mails from those countries)

To filter mails from specific countries you have to edit the file:
strangecountry_blocked_countrys.txt
It contains one countryabbreviation per line; all contained countryabbreveations will be filtered.

If you want to filter mails from China the file needs to contain a line with the abbreviation CN. *

See the file and see it's really easy ...

So only for single-accounts with admin-rights!

Regards
anbuva
anbuva
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon Chactory » 25. Feb 2010, 20:30

Hi!

Thank you for your polite words. :)
Please try configuring in the Link-Filter settings:
Clipboard01.gif
Clipboard01.gif (54.78 KiB) 3213-mal betrachtet

Clipboard02.gif
Clipboard02.gif (57.81 KiB) 3213-mal betrachtet

Regards, Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon Gast » 25. Feb 2010, 20:51

Thanks guys. It's funny that you mention the Strange-Country-Filter. I was just starting to configure it. I like that you can open the txt file and add your own countries. Most of my spam is coming from Russia (.ru). I just received one that links to Russia. But I checked the IP address - and it was sent from Romania. So I added Romania to the country list. I only have two countries on the list now. As I receive more spam, I am sure that list will grow.
Gast

Beitragvon Chactory » 25. Feb 2010, 21:20

Hi!

Thank you for giving that feedback. May do you well with your settings! :)

Regards, Chactory

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Zurück zu English Forum