? HELP with retrieving e-mails from training area

For all users, who don't speak German!

Moderator: Forum-Team

? HELP with retrieving e-mails from training area

Beitragvon Iluvatar » 10. Feb 2010, 10:17

HELP PLEASE !

I installed the latest spami and found (I think) a really serious error.

My client downloaded my e-mails but there is no presence of them in the client's database (Outlook 2003). However, they are all there in either the training area or the recycle area (I went hunting in the subdirectories).

How can I retrieve them so that they can be read from within Outlook ? :?: :?:
Iluvatar
User
User

Re: ? HELP with retrieving e-mails from training area

Beitragvon Chactory » 10. Feb 2010, 11:02

Hello Iluvatar!

First, it could be misunderstand as unpolite, writing in "crying" capitals and red bold fonts.

Please do use the Online help to get some information about how Spamihilator works.

In Spamihilator, it is very helpful that the program author has designed a training window which you can open by right-clicking the Spamihilator tray symbol or by using the Windows start menue. Therein you can check all the mails filtered by Spamihilator, and correct Spamihilator, if he has sieved mails erroneously.

Regards, Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon Iluvatar » 11. Feb 2010, 01:56

Dear Chactory,

Thank you for your advice on formatting. It was a genuine cry for help.

I have used the training area, but in fact this appears to be of no help. The fact is that the e-mails were erroneusly categorised and did not appear in the e-mail client. All mt research and effort have not been able to find them.

Therefore the only "record" I have of these e-mails is in the recycle and training directories. I would like to know how to retrieve them.

Thanks
Iluvatar
User
User

Beitragvon Chactory » 11. Feb 2010, 19:06

Hi!

Sorry for not understanding right your problem. If you have checked the training area already, I fear you must have let the training area learn, presumably before re-marking the false-positive mails as non-spam mails. Then it should be possible to open the Spamihilator recycle window and mark all false-positive sieved mails non-spam to restore them.

Regards, Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Zurück zu English Forum