Filter Statistics stopped working

For all users, who don't speak German!

Moderator: Forum-Team

Filter Statistics stopped working

Beitragvon Ponder » 1. Feb 2010, 01:01

With the date bug in V 9.9.52, filter Stats stopped recording mails as the mails were dated in the future. After upgrading to 9.9.53 today, filter stats is still not working quite right....and I wonder if we will have to wait till all the wrong dated mail is cleared out? Certainly filter stats is not as critical as Spami catching spam, but would like to know if something can be done or if I can do something...

Here's what I see now in filter stats...

When clicking on General Statistics, the error says "no filter data was found in the filter.log file. Can't calculate filer statistics". ( new mails had come in at this point) Then when you click OK on the error, it then says ""All statistics have been written to c\program files\spamihilator\plugins\filterstats.ico Would you like to view the general statistics dialog?" Clicking yes on this box shows general statistics, with the new mails added into the top sections of general statistics, but the lower section shows no mails and says "from an unknown period of time".

Does something have to get purged out for filter statistics to begin to work correctly?
Ponder
Spam-Terminator
Spam-Terminator

Re: Filter Statistics stopped working

Beitragvon anbuva » 1. Feb 2010, 01:20

Hallo Ponder!

its like the same viewtopic.php?f=37&t=8104&p=54367&hilit=statistik#p54036 (i think)
try to do this:
C:\documents and settings\"Ponder"\application data\Spamihilator\plugins\filter.log

Regards
anbuva
anbuva
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon Ponder » 1. Feb 2010, 01:53

Hi Anbuva

You give me too much credit.....Can't read the posts that the link goes to.....but did follow your not to filter log...I don't have a file called filter log at that location...but do have a notepad text file that is named filter stats, and another that is named filter stats change log. Should I do something with one of these? thanks...
Ponder
Spam-Terminator
Spam-Terminator

Beitragvon anbuva » 1. Feb 2010, 09:22

Hallo Ponder!

Sorry for the confusion. Please check again whether the correct paths were used. In the filter itself there are also settings for it. Depending on system settings, and may cause a few different paths. If the system was set up as single user or multiuser, it can also cause problems, because Spamihilator work in the latest version with the filters only correct as a multi-user. This is so properly and no error.

Regards
anbuva
anbuva
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Zurück zu English Forum