email address plugin

For all users, who don't speak German!

Moderator: Forum-Team

email address plugin

Beitragvon philipdk » 29. Nov 2009, 09:24

hi
i am wanting to know if there is a plugin that can scan all spam or blocked address and tell me
the most common addresses that i recieve, my email provider has now got a spam blocker now.

this means that the i can block a email address and not download it, as i am on a limited account, and also i am getting heaps of emails that i am blocking in spamilihator 10 and 20 times.

any help would be very helpfully to me as i get about 100 to 200 spam a day, and spamilihator was blocking all but now is only blocking about 40%.

thanks
philipdk
Power-User
Power-User

Re: email address plugin

Beitragvon Chactory » 29. Nov 2009, 13:30

Hi Philip!

Until now I'm only little understanding the details of the problem described. So I would like to aks you to write us more watchings and descriptions.

I see that there has changed something, namely within the mail treatment by your provider. But I can't imagine how this should take effect on the filtering by Spamihilator, except that you have perhaps a specific spam sign from your provider that has been learned as a non-spam sign by Spamihilator. So please go into the details and watch in the training area the concrete reasons for the false recognition as non-spam. And please control, if Spamihilator is filtering those mails at all, for perhaps the concerned accounts have been changed?

Regards, Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5 2410M 2,3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit SP1

Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Zurück zu English Forum