Training Area vs Recycle Bin

For all users, who don't speak German!

Moderator: Forum-Team

Training Area vs Recycle Bin

Beitragvon 1sttimeuser » 30. Jul 2009, 20:05

Hi
I don't understand differences between Training Area and Recycle Bin... In training area I can find all e-mails received, spam and ham, yes? But what happens if I mark spam e-mail message as ham - will it be send to my client? And If I restore message from Recycle Bin, will it be marked as ham??? It's a bit confusing and I couldn't find explanation in documentation

TIA
1sttimeuser

Re: Training Area vs Recycle Bin

Beitragvon anbuva » 30. Jul 2009, 21:39

Hallo 1sttimeuser!

All received mails (spam and Non spam) find themselves again the Training area. These mails can (and should) be learned. Spami shall study from all the mails.... :wink:
The mails which have been sorted out by Spami are in the recycle bin. Similar like the recycle bin in Windows 95, XP or Vista.
Therefore the "bad" mails find themselves in the training area (only to learn) and in the recycle bin too.
Of course it can happen once that a mail was sorted out mistakenly as bad. :cry: However, the mail is not away, it can be found again in the recycle bin and also restored from there. :D

Regards
anbuva
anbuva
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon 1sttimeuser » 30. Jul 2009, 23:51

Ok, thanks for the reply, but please help me with two such cases:

1. I find message in training area that is marked as spam, but in fact it's ham. I mark it as "not spam" - will it be delivered to my inbox?

2. I find ham message in recycle bin. I click restore - will it be marked as ham (for learning filter) automatically or do I have to find it in training area and mark as "not spam" once again?

Thanks a lot.
1sttimeuser

Beitragvon Chactory » 31. Jul 2009, 19:58

Hi!

Mails filtered false-positively will be delivered out of Spamihilators recycle bin to your mail client the next time you receive mail with your mail client.
To my opinion, it would be the best only to work with the training area. Spamihilator's recycle bin is only needed, if you have made a mistake by your work with the training area.

Regards, Chactory
HilfeHelp «en»TippsAnbuva's FAQBob's FAQ «en»SpamwortlisteRegelfilterScreenshotsSSL/TLSSpami 1.6.0
Vostro 3450, Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit
Neu: Inspiron 14 5000, Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, Win 10 Pro 64 Bit
Bild
Chactory
Administrator
Administrator

Administration
Beta-Tester
Forum-Team

Beitragvon anbuva » 31. Jul 2009, 23:10

Hallo Chactory!