Spamihilator 0.9.9.44 has been released!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
The new Spamihilator version 0.9.9.44 has just been released. This version fixes a few minor bugs. Besides the usability of the Training Area and Recycle Bin has been improved a lot. Installing the new version is recommended for all users who frequently work with these windows.
Please download Spamihilator from the following website:
The complete list of changes in this version follows.
Training Area and Recycle Bin
- More shortcut keys have been added.
- Icons have been added to the menu.
- Toolbars are fully customizable now. They can even be hidden completely.
- Added possibility to move and hide list view columns.
- Added option to switch between Recycle Bin and Training Area via the shortcut button. The Recycle Bin window will be closed when the Training Area is opened and vice versa.
- The list view will gain keyboard focus again when the view message window has been closed.
- Improved sorting.
- Added effective top level domain handling. So, links like test1.co.uk, test2.co.uk and test3.co.uk will not be merged to co.uk anymore.
- Added possibility to reset all answers to message boxes.
- Added language detail window with estimation about a language file’s quality.
- Added support for the IMAP FETCH RFC822 command.
- Messages will be premarked even when the Training Area is already open.
- Fixed display of the column sort icon in the Recycle Bin and Training Area under Vista.
- Updating the DCC Filter configuration file will not cause the installer to stall anymore.
- The last seen timestamp in the Link Filter’s list of links will be updated correctly now
- Fixed a bug in the link filter that did not display the last seen date immediately when a new link was added manually.