Spamihilator 0.9.9.42 has been released!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
The new Spamihilator version 0.9.9.42 has just been released. This version fixes a few minor bugs. Installing the new version is recommended for all users.
Spamihilator 0.9.9.42 also includes a new filter, which searches incoming messages for links to spam websites! The so-called Link Filter is able to learn! Please use the Training Area frequently to make sure the filter’s recognition rate stays at a high level. More information about the Link Filter can be found in the Spamihilator Wiki.
This is the complete list of changes:
- New Link Filter!
- The performance of the Training Area and the Recycle Bin has been increased (especially when displaying more than 1000 messages).
- The usability of the Training Area and the Recycle Bin has been improved. In particular it is now possible to switch between these two windows by a small button in the menu bar, even under Windows Vista.
- A bug in the HTML mail parser has been fixed. This increases the recognition rate of all filters.
- Fixed IMAP SEARCH command
- Two bugs in the mail date parser have been fixed.
- A visualization bug in the about dialog has been fixed.
- The setup procedure and the uninstaller have been improved.
- The DCC Filter and the zlib library have been updated.
Please download Spamihilator from the following website: