Spamihilator 0.9.9.53 has been released!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
The new Spamihilator version 0.9.9.53 has just been released. It introduces a new plugin that will help you to block spam mail even better: the rule filter uses a configurable list of rules which can be used to identify which messages are spam and which are not.
Furthermore, several bugs of the last version have been fixed. Installing the new version is recommended for all users.
Please download Spamihilator from the following website:
This is the complete list of changes:
- The new rule filter improves Spamihilator’s overall recognition rate
- Fixed backup of plugin settings
- Fixed program update process
- Date of messages on systems west of Greenwich will now be displayed correctly again
- Fixed a bug that could lead to duplicate messages
- Fixed several bugs that could lead to program crashes
- Updated SSL certificate
- and much more …